Re: Advansys driver freezes kernel

As I understand, the problem before was using bitfields in the structs
mapped onto the device registers. However, I just looked at the current
version of the driver, and those are all gone. There's even an explicit
comment about why they were converted. Other than that, it's likely to
be something slightly more subtle. Without knowing the driver code
better, it's hard to say.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com