Re: Meta Alt oh my! (long)

Em Dom, 2003-08-17 às 22:07, Frank Murphy escreveu:

> Very wierd. What is the reason for the Option "XkbVariant" "ibook"? I don't
> find that string anywhere in /etc/X11/xkb/.

	If memory doesn't fail me, I just copied from someone else.  I can omit
it easily, but I guess an inexistent value will be just ignored?

> This is interesting, too. The fact that you get this error loading the
> keyboard description. I wonder if the :0 is getting this error and falling
> back to a default (and it happens to be the default that you want!) However,
> I would expect *some* error in the log.

	So would I.  The question remain, what should be done now?

--
 _   Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra    +41 (21) 648 11 34
/ \  Lausanne, Vaud, Suisse                    +41 (78) 778 11 34