Re: Meta Alt oh my!

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 15:25, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:45:39 +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>
> > The X server always uses the same config file (usually
> > /etc/X11/XF86Config-4) unless it's told otherwise. Does it say pc101 or
> > macintosh for XkbModel?
>
> 	Says macintosh, but what got me was altwin:meta_win.  Actually
> :0 works OK, :1 is the problem.

Well, but you say that setting the XkbModel to pc101 fixes it on :1 ...
(and setxkbmap -v shows pc101 to be used on :0) Something doesn't fit
together here. Sounds like it's :0 that doesn't work as configured in
fact?

> Somehow :1 gets its configuration from the console, not from
> XF86Config-4.

No, it doesn't. Why do you keep saying this?

> now I'd like to file a bug unless someone has something against
> it

And where are you going to report it, not knowing what the actual cause
is?