Re: Xboing: no sound, missing soundIt.h

Hi Michel,
Thanks for answer ...

On 3 Aug 2003, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 23:19, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> > > Looks to me like it's part of xboing.
> >
> > I downloaded the xboing tarball this afternoon from
> > http://www.techrescue.org/xboing/
>
> [...]
>
> Err... I simply installed the xboing package (which hasn't changed since
> woody), and it worked. Does it still not work for you?

If you're talking about the debian package xboing 2.4-26: no, I wouldn't say
this package is something that works here: The xboing sound here so far is
completely distorted and unusable here, and I even have problems to finish the
game:

After quitting and saying "n" to something like "Words of wisdom" it takes
about 30 seconds until the game exits.

Best Regards
Wolfgang

--