Re: external vga + ibook2 [OpenFirmware command?]

By the way, is TV output supported  in new iBooks (the one with the M7
chip)?

External VGA works great (once linux  has detected the monitor), but I
can not get TV output working although XFree (4.2.1) detects the TV.

P.S. Yes, I'm  talking about the iBook rev2.2 (not  TiBook). I'm using
the Apple Video Adapter with S-Video & Composite Video outputs.

--
Santi.