Re: external vga + ibook2 [OpenFirmware command?]

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 09:53:32AM +0100, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> > I can deactivate my lcd display with m3mirror, but
> > I can't activate the crt.
>
> The CRT needs to be activated by OpenFirmware. Start your ibook with
> the lids closed.

Looks like something that could be useful for the M7 chip (where
m3mirror is not working). But unfortunately on the Tibook3 the power
button is next to the keyboard only accessible when the lid is open.
Is there an OpenFirmware command to enable the crt (and disable the lcd)?

That would allow TiBook3 owners to do presentation under Linux (next
week I will boot MacOS-X to do a presentation (What's a shame).

Christophe

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick