Re: create HFS partition [solved]

as i bought the beige G3, it had MacOS 8 on it. 8 was very new these
days.

as i remember right, it had HFS on it. i know this, because then HFS+
came out, and i was not shure if i should change to it.

i had partition bigger then 2GB. and i remember the 2GB file size limit,
because i reached it with my videos.

i think brad is right:

>The limit on the size of the volume changed over time, with early
>versions being limited to 2GB for the volume, then 4GB, then 2TB.
>The larger partition support was added in the System 7.5.x series

martin