iBook power management

Hi,

  I recently bought a ibook and I almost managed to make Debian work
  on it (X for radeon 7500 works fine thanks to X trunk, thanks Michel :-).
  I run a 20021231 rsync'ed kernel from Benjamin (thanks to him).

  My problem is related to power management : I installed pmud
  and when I "close" the ibook, it seems to be suspended properly
  but never wake up when I "reopen" it.

  Did I miss something?

  Thanks in advance.

  Cheers,

  PS: many thanks to people that wrote installation guides
  (Branden, Jesus, and those I do not mention), they were of
  great help.

--
Jérôme Marant