Re: Thanks Christophe!

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 02:59:12AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 05:06:10PM -0800, J Q Private wrote:
> > Your TiBook page worked perfectly for my TiBook 667!
> >
> > Too bad I had tried Branden's page, MiJ's page, and
> > someone else's first.
>
> If you'll let me know what was insufficient about my page, I'll try to
> rectify it.

IMHO our pages are complementary. You explain very clearly how to install
debian on an apple laptop. In my page I try to write all details to
configure debian on a TiBook3. And the first thing I do is to link to
your page to first install debian.

   http://cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/

Christophe

> --
> G. Branden Robinson                |      A fundamentalist is someone who
> Debian GNU/Linux                   |      hates sin more than he loves
> branden@debian.org                 |      virtue.
> http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |      -- John H. Schaar

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
--Joseph Wood Krutch