installing woody on PowerMac 6500 w/3c905 PCI NIC

My network card is not listed in the "Select net modules" of the installer
(I am installing from the floppy disk images).  Is this available
somewhere and is there a way to specify that I have additional drivers on
a disk.

Otherwise can I use the 3c509 driver or one of the other ones until I can
get on the network and download the proper one?

Thanks for any advice.

Allan

--
"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." -- Chaucer