Re: G4 1000 /proc/sys/cpu help

On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 18:24, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> OoO Lors de la soirée naissante du samedi 04 janvier 2003, vers 18:17,
> J Q Private <moze_64@yahoo.com> disait:
>
> > Well, I'm very excited, great news.
> > By "latest" do you mean the rsync from penguinppc?
>
> It is not updated any more. Look at penguinppc.org again: new methods
> to get the latest kernel are listed.

Well, not exactly...

rsync is still updated. I just choose to stick it at 2.4.20, though I still
add eventual pmac specific bits to it (like new machine support etc...).

On the other hand, my bk tree will follow bk 2.4.21-pre.

That way, you can easily stick to a "stable" release with only bug fixes
getting in, or if you prefer, use the bk tree and get the real cutting
edge one.

Ben.