Re: G4 1000 /proc/sys/cpu help

--- Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org>
wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 09:32, J Q Private wrote:
> > http://www.brodo.de/cpufreq/kernel.html
> > /proc/cpufreq is for 2.5 kernels.
> >
> > Looking further down that page, I see that my arch
> > isn't supported.
>
> The 1Ghz tipb is supported with my latest kernels.
>
> Ben.

Well, I'm very excited, great news.
By "latest" do you mean the rsync from penguinppc?
Are there different config options I need to set than
for the 667 and 800s?

Thanks a ton, Ben, it's definitely going to be my
favorite linux box ever.

now i'm working on firewire. http://www.linux1394.org
to connect to an iPod.

I just heard someone suggest that Wahhabism (Salifism,
technically) has a lot of similarities to Protestant
Calvinism (in doctrinal terms), e.g. no priestly
hierarchy between the individual and god (i.e.
puritans).

-josh