Re: G4 1000 /proc/sys/cpu help

--- Vincent Bernat <bernat@free.fr> wrote:
> OoO Lors de la soirée naissante du samedi 04 janvier
> 2003, vers 18:17,
> J Q Private <moze_64@yahoo.com> disait:
>
> > Well, I'm very excited, great news.
> > By "latest" do you mean the rsync from penguinppc?
>
> It is not updated any more. Look at penguinppc.org
> again: new methods
> to get the latest kernel are listed.

The reason I asked is that I _had_ tried with the
linuxppc_2_4_benh (rsync from mvista.com, thx guys!)
and did not find the hoped-for /proc/ stuff after
compilation. I don't have the bitkeeper software, and
don't see it even in non-free.

Next time (prolly this afternoon), I'm also going to
add support for HFS+ via
http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-hfsplus

I can mount my ipod, and I can ls it, but haven't had
any good luck with getting software to read/write it,
yet.  It seems to get pretty warm while connected, but
I wouldn't know how it performs when connected to
MacOS.