HFS+ question ...

Blessing All ...

I've been using the hfsplus utilities to copy some
files from my MacOS partition, but I've havent found
how to copy from an Ext partition to the HFS+ using
hpcopy ... in the hfsplus manual saids about copying
from and to the HFS+ but in the hpcopy manual said
only about copy from the HFS+.

Plus ... how can I handle the MacOS path like "Desktop
Folder" when i tried to change the directory using
hpcd, when I used hfsutils it was something like
"Desktop\ /Folder" but now I cant use it. Can I mount
my HFS+ partition like I used to do with the HFS ? ...
any other hfsplus utilities that I'm missing ?.

Any advices or doc references would be great welcome
and appreciated.

Carlos.