error mounting empty file as disk with MOL

Hi,

I'm trying to install MOL with Mac OS X on my Titanium G4, the reason is
my employer gave me a Palm Tungsten T3 but it's too new so I cannot
synchronise it and I need Mac OS...

I have no free partition to create a HFS+ volume, I removed all that was
related to Mac OS when I got the PowerBook.

I have an up to date Sarge with:
kernel-image                2.4.22-1.1
mol                         0.9.69+20031019-6
mol-modules-2.4.22-powerpc  0.9.69+20031019-1
mol-drivers-linux           0.9.69+20030408-1
mol-drivers-macosx          0.9.69+20031019-1

So I have created a 3GB file with (home/ has an ext3 filesystem):
     dd if=/dev/zero of=/home/mol/macosx bs=3k count=1M
This file is not mounted when I try to start MOL.

I've added the following line after the CDROM blkdev: definition in
/etc/mol/molrc.osx:
     blkdev: /home/mol/macosx -rw -force
and I've commented the whole 'ifempty' block after it.

I run as root, with the install CD of Mac OS X 10.2 in the driver:
     startmol --oxs --cdboot

It starts well and I get the Mac OS X install utility, but the Disk
Utility shows a disk with 0 byte capacity instead of the expected 3GB.

I've got the following error on the console when MOL mounts the disks:
----- MOL console
    <No SCSI Device>

    CD   /dev/cdrom       CDROM          <read-only>   ------ BOOT1
fstat: Value too large for defined data type
fstat: Value too large for defiend data type
    Disk /home/mol/maco..                <rw>  ------
----- MOL console

How can I find which value is too large and what the maximum value is?

Nicolas Bertolissio