Re: iMac DV+ Modelines
- To: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: iMac DV+ Modelines
- From: Daniel Ruoso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:21:45 -0300
- Message-id: <1071591704.815.13.camel@cedro>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <1071589175.820.7.camel@cedro> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hmm... Probably it's coincidence, because I can't get to 800x600 nor
640x480 with Ctrl Alt +.
I'm not near my mac now (i'm at work), but I remember X rejected 800x600
and 640x480 even when I explictly defined it as a wanted resolution in
I didn't find a place with the precise refresh rates for imac monitor, i
copied it from another config file that I've found on net...
Em Ter, 2003-12-16 às 13:12, Michel Dänzer escreveu:
> On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 16:39, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> > I've recently installed debian sid in my iMac DV+. Everything was fine
> > after some handwork, except that X doesn't work in any other resolution
> > than 1024x768...
> > That's bad, since I cannot play frozen-bubbles in full-screen (ok, it
> > makes full-screen, but displaying a huge black border, because it is
> > displaying 640x480 inside 1024x768)...
> You may be seeing
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=210406 (ignore the
> parts about bug #210459 which was incorrectly mixed in).
> > I wonder if someone have the modelines to 800x600 and 640x480 (it would
> > be good even other resolutions, but this would make me happy...)
> You shouldn't need any, the X server has standard mode definitions built