iMac DV+ Modelines

Hi,

I've recently installed debian sid in my iMac DV+. Everything was fine
after some handwork, except that X doesn't work in any other resolution
than 1024x768...

That's bad, since I cannot play frozen-bubbles in full-screen (ok, it
makes full-screen, but displaying a huge black border, because it is
displaying 640x480 inside 1024x768)...

I wonder if someone have the modelines to 800x600 and 640x480 (it would
be good even other resolutions, but this would make me happy...)

P.S.: If someone have a custom compiled kernel for an iMac DV+ I would
like to see the config... I've made mine, but maybe it's not that
optimal... :)