Re: iMac DV+ Modelines
- To: Daniel Ruoso <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: iMac DV+ Modelines
- From: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:12:34 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1071589175.820.7.camel@cedro>
- References: <1071589175.820.7.camel@cedro>
On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 16:39, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> I've recently installed debian sid in my iMac DV+. Everything was fine
> after some handwork, except that X doesn't work in any other resolution
> than 1024x768...
> That's bad, since I cannot play frozen-bubbles in full-screen (ok, it
> makes full-screen, but displaying a huge black border, because it is
> displaying 640x480 inside 1024x768)...
You may be seeing
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=210406 (ignore the
parts about bug #210459 which was incorrectly mixed in).
> I wonder if someone have the modelines to 800x600 and 640x480 (it would
> be good even other resolutions, but this would make me happy...)
You shouldn't need any, the X server has standard mode definitions built
Earthling Michel Dänzer | Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast | http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer