RE: DVD Playing on iBook 2.2

Thank you for your suggestions.
I haven't ventured into ALSA territory on my iBook yet.  I keep reading on
the list that a lot of people still have problems getting it to work
properly. so I stayed off it (and I might do that for a little while yet).
I was thinking that 2.6 might be better w/ preempt, but from this mornings
2.6 howto, it looks like that's still not running yet either.
I can wait.  I was just wondering if I had convered all the available
options so far or not.
I am running whatever X server is currently in unstable (at least I tnink I
am :) ).

ajay