Re: ibook display died!!

My iBook 2.3 is in repair now for the same problem, there seems to be some electrical interferance in the video adapter or something.

Seems to be quite frequent a problem.. a friend at the conference I was at told me that a friend of hers had the same problem too and Apple diagnosed it as Ben mentioned - video chip on logic board died. Mine's going in tomorrow - will send in an update once it gets back.. thanks a lot everyone for all the help..

nirmal