Re: jre 1.4 for powerpc

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 05:51, Gregory Seidman wrote:
> IBM provides an RPM of their JRE/JDK for Linux on PPC. It can be alien'd
> and installed. I don't have a direct link for you, but google is your
> friend.

As usual I found some stuff *after* my first message in the thread ...
:)

<http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/linux/tested.html>
<https://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/lxdk/lxdk-p>

Finding the Blackdown pages should be easy for everyone so you'll
forgive me I don't look for the URL's now to post it explicitly ... :)

It' s not quite clear for me how much all this (the IBM stuff) is useful
for Java in PPC-Mozilla, but I'll try to play with it this weekend (i.e.
trying to plug some files to Mozilla) and see then how far this will
take me to Javaland ... :)

Anyway:
Thanks for all your help (and for the private mails some sent me, too
... )

Best Regards,
Wolfgang
--