Re: Linux on new powerbooks

Hi again,

Michel Dänzer a écrit:
On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 10:00, eric.bachard@b.org wrote:

<...cut...>

Eh? It should work, the problem is likely that the radeon driver doesn't
recognize the chip, so you need to override it to a similar one it
knows.

I think I've found something :

I boot with :

neo video=readonfb keyboard_send_linux_keycodes=1 keyboard_lock_keycodes=1

(neo is the kernel label)

But I don't know wich video mode use. I've tested 1280x968, 1280x854, nothing without success. So, I think I'm using the offb...

Can someone help me giving me a correct mode ? Or say me I somewhere am completely wrong...

Thank you

Best regards, eric

--
NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. Voir http://swpat.ffii.org/