Re: Kame Backport for Benh's kernel

Hi,

Joerg Fabian Lesch writes:

> know where I could find this backport ?

I always thought KAME was the IPv6/IPsec implementation for the free
BSDs?  So you probably mean IPsec in general.  The Debian package
kernel-source-2.4.22 contains a 2.4 kernel with a backport of IPsec.
Applying one of the patches from the Debian package kernel-patch-benh
will give you a 2.4 kernel with both Ben's and Herbert's changes.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!