Re: wakeup mess up function keys on powerbook

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 08:23:04AM +0100, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> > Anyone else has ever had a similar problem?
>
> Actually I am converting from pmud -> pbbuttonsd. And I am now convinced
> that it 100% substitutes pmud. However I have been experiencing the
> exact same problems that you do now when I was using pmud+pbbuttonsd,
> which was why I restarted pbbuttonsd on every wakeup via the pmud
> pwrctl-local script...

This is indeed the same solution I came to :-(

BTW, are you really convinced that pbbuttonsd fully substitutes pmud?
What about /etc/power/pwrctl? pbbuttonsd can execute some scripts, but
it seems to me that it's less flexible than pmud in this ...

Thanks,
Cheers

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$