wakeup mess up function keys on powerbook

[ Please Cc me on answers, I'm not subscribed ]

Hi all,
  I've a powerbook g4 and I've ever used just pbbuttonsd for power
management. Since a while I've started using both pbbuttonsd and pmud
configuring pbbuttonsd so that it doesn't replace pmud.

I use pbbuttonsd so that the function keys work as on standard keyboard
and special keys (like volume, brightness, ...) are triggered by fn key.
(kbdmode = fkeysfirst in /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf).

The problem I'm having is that apparently at random during wakeup from
standby the function keys is switched to fkeyslast. To restore the
behaviour I want I need to restard pbbuttonsd.

I've digged a bit in /etc/power/pwrctl and in /etc/apm/event.d/ (since I
execute script from there invoking run-parts from pwrctl_local) but I'm
unable to understand who trigger this behaviour.

Anyone else has ever had a similar problem?

TIA,
Cheers.

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$