pbuilder (amiga-fdisk), evolution (gal2) issues

I was trying to figure out why the last uploaded evolution was not available
for powerpc (in order to complete my g2.4 upgrade) and found that gal2
was the culprit because it was built against a non-existing
libgnomecanvas2. So I filed a bug against gal2:

If I missed something please explain it to me.

Then I decided to built everything in a chroot to save some time (to get
a fixed gal2 and everything rebuilt against it is going to take some
time). So I installed pbuilder only to discover that it doesn't work out
of the box for unstable/powerpc because amiga-fdisk is required but
depends on a library that is not. see:

So is there a way to ask pbuilder to not install amiga-fdisk or another
way around?

Thanks,
Christophe

PS: I am not criticizing the amiga-fdisk presence or not. I simply would
like to be able to autobuild with pbuilder (or similar?).

Cats seem go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for
what you want. --Joseph Wood Krutch