trouble using IBM 1.4.1 jdk for ppc on Debian

Hi,

I have trouble using IBM 1.4.1 jdk for ppc on Debian.

It runs quite fine once I set JITC_COMPILER_TYPE=6, as I have a G4 processor, BUT when a java program calls a native method, I get this kind of exception :

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[Xmlc]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
[Xmlc]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:41)
[Xmlc]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compiled Code))
..

This hapens in Netbeans, in Ant when calling an external compiler (xmlc in the example), ...

I'm not sure where to look at... Is it a bug in IBM'jdk, a problem with gcc version, or what else ?
What bothers me is that the exception refers to sun.reflect.* while I am using IBM jdk and all my environment variables are set to IBM jdk.

Did any of you had success with IBM jdk 1.4.1 ?
Has anyone any hint ?

Thanks,

Franck