Re: Panther-Upgrade and no more linux on PBG4 12" - one step?

Hi,

Soeren Sonnenburg a écrit:
[...]

P.S. : waiting for my new 15" powerbook (ordered with BTO since the 19september :-/ ) , I'm very interested too with this new...

then beware as there seem to be display problems
http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?7@70.1k4TafDniZ6.0@.5999d784/165

Thank you. I'll now often have a look at this webpage...Looks like a "big" problem for Apple... :

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/applelcd

My Apple Center (Strasbourg, France) say me : not for now, and Apple didn't explain why/anything...perhaps november. So...I just have to wait.

Regards

--
NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. Voir http://swpat.ffii.org/

eric b