Re: xkbcomp errors

On mer, oct 15 16:03
Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> wrote :

[...]

> This is harmless.

OK, I thought so.

>> Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server
>
> This probably means the X server will use the default keymap, but should
> have no other negative effects either.

Well, actually my keymap is working just fine... I don't know if this
error message is new in fact. Maybe I've never paid attention to it
before.

>> /home/lucas/.xinitrc: line 1:  1688 Abandon                 pekwm
>>
>> Fluxbox and Wmaker don't seem to bother, and I wanted to know if I
>> should care about these errors or not (maybe pekwm is broken in the
>> latest cvs, because stable version works).
>
> Indeed, looks like a plain pekwm bug. Very unlikely related to the rest.

Well, it happens to be often broken these days ! Grmbl :)

Thanks a lot for your help.
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org>
"La bêtise, c'est de la paresse." - Jacques Brel