Re: Keys don't type correct chars after kernel upgrade

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:24:18 -0700
Marshal Wong <masee@ephishmsee.com> wrote:

> > CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES=y
AFAIK, this should not be set anymore...
Do you have a /proc/sys/dev/mac_hid/keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes entry ?

I would suggest you recompile your kernel without it,
but it might result in an unusable console.
There is a page about keyboard problems here:
http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/keycodes

Check it out

HTH,
Simon

--
Simon Vallet
The address shown in the From: header only accepts mail from Debian hosts,