xkbcomp errors

Hi all,

I had to reinstall Debian on my ibook, and I'm running Sid again. I've
got DRI properly set up and X works. But the only window manager that
won't start is pekwm (cvs version). I get this on the console when I
start X :

Skipping
"/usr/X11R6/lib/modules-dri-trunk/extensions/libGLcore.a:m_debug_clip.o":
No symbols found
Skipping
"/usr/X11R6/lib/modules-dri-trunk/extensions/libGLcore.a:m_debug_norm.o":
No symbols found
Skipping
"/usr/X11R6/lib/modules-dri-trunk/extensions/libGLcore.a:m_debug_xform.o":
No symbols found
The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> Error:            Alt_R added to symbol map for multiple modifiers
>                   Using Mod2, ignoring Mod1.
> Error:            Alt_L added to symbol map for multiple modifiers
>                   Using Mod2, ignoring Mod1.
> Error:            Meta_R added to symbol map for multiple modifiers
>                   Using Mod1, ignoring Mod4.
> Error:            Meta_L added to symbol map for multiple modifiers
>                   Using Mod1, ignoring Mod4.
Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server
/home/lucas/.xinitrc: line 1:  1688 Abandon                 pekwm

Fluxbox and Wmaker don't seem to bother, and I wanted to know if I
should care about these errors or not (maybe pekwm is broken in the
latest cvs, because stable version works). Is there any way I can
correct these messages ? BTW, I'm using fr_new keymap available at
ftp://ftp.linux-france.org/pub/macintosh/kbd-mac-fr.tar.gz

And what about the stuff on libGLcore ? I get
this error with and without Load "GLcore in my X config file.

Thanks for your answers.
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org>
"La bêtise, c'est de la paresse." - Jacques Brel