Re: please build xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v3 from experimental

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:13:33 -0500
Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:

> Can everyone else please attempt a build
> and if the build is
> successful, upload the packages to experimental?
It builds fine (ibook 800 dual-usb).
The only things:
-) I cannot find is how to use dri, now that drm pachage is
gone (ok, I've spent no time with it...).
-) the mac (ibook) italian keymap doesn't work very well, it lacks the
'<' and '>' (near 'Z' and left-shift)

(Not subscribed to debian-x, so please cc: me)

--
()_() | Un OS per domarli, Un OS per trovarli,             | +----
(°.°) | Un OS per ghermirli e nel buio incatenarli         | +---+