geforce 2mx + cinema display 20" problems

Hi,

I have a problem with my Cube + geforce 2mx + cinema display 20" when running linux.

The screen is shifted two(?) pixels to the left with a wraparound of only the blue subpixels of the missing pixels. The additional pixels on the right side of the screen are replications of the last correct pixel.

If you are interested look at the screenshot:

http://www.fischlustig.de/pics/ 20_inch_cinemadisplay_geforce2mx_problem.jpg

Interesting is that this does not happen in OSX, but in the boot menu (holding "Alt" at startup). So I guess it is a bug in the firmware and not a kernel bug and that OSX has a fix in its video driver.

I tried to let XFree set the mode with a correct modeline, the OpenFirmware fbdev driver and the rivafb driver. It always looks the same.

Anyone else have this problem, a solution or a documentation of the flatpanel registers of a geforce 2mx?

Thanks,
	Andi