Re: Debian on new 15" AlBooks?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 04:58:37PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 16:48, Sven Luther wrote:
> >
> > That said, even if this was the case, it is not sure ATI will provide
> > such docs.
>
> Neither is it sure that they won't, this is all pure speculation, and
> I'm not sure speculating that they won't increases the chance that they
> will.

Well, the idea is to have a method to count ourselves, we are spread all
over the world, and ATI has no way to know how much of a potential
market we are, if we don't know ourselves. And it would be a kind of
measurement or something to how many people we have still to convert to
using linux on ppc before ATI notices us :)))

And as said, Genesi will sell the pegasos boards, and most users will
use a ati card on it, and run both linux and morphos, so if this goes
well, there will be a bigger market.

Friendly,

Sven Luther