Re: kernel-2.6.0-test5-benh available for download

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 15:30, Menaka Lashitha Bandara wrote:

> I've made kernel-2.6.0-test5-benh available for download. There's a
> patch and a source deb. The sources have Ben's ide-pmac patch applied.
> I've made it avail on the website if you want to test after reversing
> the changes. You can get all this at:
> http://www.laclinux.com/lashi

Thanks.

Do you have drivers/video/aty/radeon*.c files in your linuxppc-2.5-benh
tree? They seem to be missing from the patch, so CONFIG_FB_RADEON
doesn't build, and CONFIG_FB_RADEON_OLD doesn't work on my TiBook (the
latter used to be the case with CONFIG_FB_RADEON in linuxppc-2.5 as well
until recently).