Re: Enabling IBM Java 141 for web browsers

Hi,

As far as I know, the IBM jdks do not come with a Mozilla plugin so they won't
work with Mozilla period.

You should be able to use in in Konqueror just by opening it up and editing
its setting and changing the path to find java in the settings.

>From there you should be good to go.

If you want to use the JIT compiler under IBM's jdk please put the following
in your .bashrc or .profile

export JITC_PROCESSOR_TYPE=6

Hope this helps,

Kevin