Re: Mouse button emulation not working

On ven, sep 12 04:50
Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com> wrote :

> I cannot get the emulation of buttons 2 and 3 to work on my PowerBook G3
> Wallstreet. I have tried passing adb_buttons=76,111 as kernel arguments and
> also "echo 76 > /proc/sys/dev/mac_hid/mouse_button3_keycode". But the key
> whose code is 76 (enter key) still behaves as a key, not as a mouse button.
> Any suggestions? I am running kernel 2.4.20.

Add these lines in your /etc/sysctl.conf :

dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation = 1
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button2_keycode = 68
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button3_keycode = 87

and /etc/init.d/procps.sh restart

That maps middle click to F10 and right click to F11.

Regards,
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org> | http://brebis.org
"There's no point in democracy when ignorance is celebrated"