Re: recompiling alsa module w kernel 2.4.21-ben2

Thks, all worked.

Now i have alsa running.
But... still no sound :-)

gnome-alsa-mixer works without error. it's better!

lsmod shows a lot of snd-*.

> BTW, ALSA modules crash the laptop when going to sleep. You have to
> unload the drivers BY HAND (the option in /etc/default/alsa for forcing
> modules to unload, force_stop_modules_before_suspend=yes, DOESN'T work
> for me) with a nice addition of /etc/init.d/alsa stop/start in the pmud
> scripts.

snooze doesn't appear to be a script, so you mean i should have an alias
in my .bashrc ? what's the script running when i awake my laptop ?
--
Jean-Christophe Michel <jc.michel@symetrie.com>
Symétrie