Re: EMAIL SCAN:VIRUS ALERT! IN ATTACHMENT~YOUR DETAILS

On Aug Fri 22 2003 19:33, paulcwatts wrote:
> I received an e-mail from you - my virus detection software indicates that
> the attachment to your message contains a virus - see below.
>
> I have no idea how I came to be on your list of contacts.
>

> Paul Watts

<flame on>

Anyone here to admit they use Outlook(tm) and  Windowz to receive their
mail??  }:-)

C'mon people... be sincere... nothing beats Outlook(tm) and its features
to handle mail, specially if you are subscribed to mail lists such as
debian-ppc...

<flame off>

--
J. Javier Maestro