Re: xlibs breaking dependencies

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 13:38, Andreas Wüst wrote:

> Am Montag, 28.07.03, um 17:11 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Michel Dänzer:
>
> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
>    xterm: Depends: xlibs (> 4.2.0) but 4.1.0-16 is to be installed
> E: Sorry, broken packages

Nothing new, then; the problem actually seems to be that upgrading xlibs
requires installing all those packages. Or rather, one of the packages
which get upgraded along with xlibs probably does. Holding those back
might reveal more information.

> >> Which means what?
> >
> > I don't know. :( All this fuss and none the wiser. Keep digging, good
> > luck. :)
>
> True. True.
>
> Should I file a bug?

I haven't seen any evidence of a bug yet. Which package would you report
it against? :)