Re: How to make a bootable CD an all Mac ?

Le Mardi 29 Juillet 2003 14:20, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :

> I don't know how to make it work on all mac's but I know another method.
> You may use mkisofs to bless the boot folder. An example on how to do
> this you can see on my d-i page at
> http://www.soziologie.ch/users/steinlin/d-i/#bootcd

Yes, that i've alredady seen:
( cd hfsmount; mkisofs -hfs -part -hfs-volid "KNOPPIX-3.2_MiB-11b-PPC" --cap
-l -L -allow-multidot -relaxed-filenames -T -hfs-bless ./boot -o ${CDISO} . )

> If the only problem is that the folder containing yaboot is not blessed
> correctly (something like marking it bootable), then you can also try to
> load yaboot from Open Firmware by entering the correct path.

I don't know what is the exact problem on this powerbook 12". I only know that
this cd is bootable on others Mac (eMac, iMac, pmac, cube, ibook, powerbook
17...) but strangely not on this one.

thanks for your answer,

--
Fleny68