Re: Airport utility for Linux?

AFAIK there is no perfect solution available for linux.
Concerning the airport I have put some info in the following page:
   http://cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/airport.html
There you will find patches to be able to scan for available wlan.

Christophe

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 02:44:12PM -0600, Wes Morgan wrote:
> Is there a utility for Linux that will make Airport behave more like it does
> in MacOS? I'm thinking specifically of the ability to bring the interface up
> and down as it sees the WAP appear and disappear. It would also be nice to
> see SSID's that are in range and things like that too, but the dynamic
> ifup/down is the most important thing. (Sort of a wireless ifplugd) Thanks.

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick