Re: PPC board for home-made Debian X terminal?

Em Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:00:12 +0800, debia escreveu:

>> 	My business partner thought of assembling our own with
>> http://www.lex.com.tw/cv860a.htm,
>
> The Eden and C3 are IA32, not PowerPC

	Perhaps I wasn't clear enough... I would like to assemble
PowerPC X terminals with around the same capabilities and prices as
these systems.

	More specifically, it must be low profile, silent, not
expensive, have an IDE connector or some similar form of storage for
the boot-up process, and accept a 802.11b module.

	It could even prescind of the IDE connector if it was possible
to boot from the 802.11b interface, but I haven't the foggiest about
this.

--
 _
/ \  Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34