PPC board for home-made Debian X terminal?

	I have a small project that may require from 7 to 12 X terminals.

	I thought of buying dedicated devices, but many of them have
fans which I dread, or simply run MS WCE.

	My business partner thought of assembling our own with
http://www.lex.com.tw/option-wireless.htm and

	Does anyone has pointers to similar products supporting Debian
GNU/Linux on the PowerPC (or StrongARM), and thus fanless?

	Thank you in advance...

/ \  Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34
\ /  http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/         +41 (78) 778 11 34
/ \  Responda à lista, não a mim diretamente!   +55 (11) 5686 2219
Dê-me nota se te ajudei:   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=leandro