Re: connecting a Mac to a PC

> run a ssh-server on the debian box (it should be running per default -
> check with: ps ax |grep sshd)

I have the sshd server running..

> get a ssh client for the windoze box (i use pscp  - search using google)
> start the client an the windoze box and transfer your files

I connected the two computers but my Windows machine does not recognize the
ibook running Debian PPC. Do I need to do some network configuration in
Windows to get it to "see" my ibook? I tried the network config. wizard in XP
but no luck.. I used putty on the Windows machine to ssh to my ibook using
just 'ssh ibook' where ibook is my computer's name but it doesn't connect cos
the ibook hasn't been recognized yet by the Windows machine.. am I missing
something?

Thanks,
nirmal