Re: 2.4.21-benh2 bug?

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 emorfin@caracol.red.cinvestav.mx wrote:

> Hi!
> i upgrade my kernel to 2.4.21-benh2
> All was great, but when i logout kde, or try to restart xserver (kdm) or i
> try to turnoff my box (tibook 15") it give me a black screen and:
> kernel BUG at page_alloc.c:106!
> vector:0 at pc = c00373c0, Ir c00373c0
> msr = 9032, sp = ef751e00 [ef751d48]
> current = ef750000, pid = 294, comm = XFree86
> mon>
> the only way to get out is turning of the box.
> Is realy a bug or is my kernel configuration?
> If is my kernel configuration, what i showld do to correct the problem?
> Tanks
i was playing with this and:

it only hapens if i install drm-trunk-modules (of course compiled for this

if i don't use them (no using any radeon module), i have no problem, but
no acceleration.

if i use the radeon module of the kernel, no crash, but no acceleration

How can i get acceleration without crashing?

need more info?