Re: altered boot floppy for hd boot?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: altered boot floppy for hd boot?
- From: "Chris Tillman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:20:43 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <3EFF6541.firstname.lastname@example.org>
There is a script for altering the boot image:
Or you could use a binary editor like beav, or I could run the script for
and mail you the image as I did for Koos.
Are you using the 'fixed' quik for G3's?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim" <email@example.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 3:16 PM
Subject: altered boot floppy for hd boot?
> Hello all,
> I have a Powerbook g3 (Oldworld), installed with floppies from:
> I am now trying to boot from the hard disk, similar problem to this
> I don't have a macos installed, and would like to either create/obtain a
> floppy to boot off of. Any suggestions, links, rtfm!'s appreciated.
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact