Re: some basic problems with ppc assembler

Hi,

Grab http://crunch.ivey.uwo.ca/khendricks/PPC_docs.tar.gz
There is an old  ABI document.

Please note.  PPC 32 does not follow the published ABI all of the time:

1. does not return small structures (size of 8 or less) in registers

2. does not pass floating point signals as doubles aligned to 8 on the
outgoing parameter stack.

Have fun!

Kevin