Re: SysRq Keys on iBook2

Sam <ward336@earthlink.net> schrieb:
> Of course the option has to be set in your configuration before you
> compile for it to do anything :)

Find out the keycode via "showkey -s" and map it:
"setkeycode e05e 84".
"dumpkeys" will show the current map btw.

That will not work on my iBook but does work on my i386.
Very strange. (SYSRQ is enabled on both of course.)

If you have a deeper look into include/asm-ppc/keyboard.h you'll
notice some slight differences to other architectures.
But I'm not sure how to set SYSRQ_KEY the correct way.

Next time I really should RTFM before writing !

*Kristian

--

  :... [snd.science] ...: