Re: firewire issues with 2.4.21 from kernel.org ?

Just wanted to pass the info back to the various mailing lists.  The
advice Bill posted below worked, so I'm once again able to access my
firewire drive.  In Debian 3.0, the rescan-scsi-bus.sh script was in
the scsitools package.

Thank you again Bill.

cheers
vinai